Бухгалтерия, Управленческий учет, Финансы предприятия
We now have an exciting opportunity for a Factory Controller based at one of our sites.
Reporting to the Factory Manager, this role is about bring a strong part of a factory leadership team which is fast paced, and forward thinking.
As a Factory Controller, you will act as a trusted Business Partner to the Factory Manager, the Factory Leadership Team and the Business. You will be responsible for all financial matters (vision, organization, practices, initiatives/projects…) and provide fact based decision making on both short-term objectives and on long-term strategic initiatives. You will provide visibility and forecasts around costs related to the factory processes through the driving of relevant analysis and reporting (monitoring of the budget and controlling the variances), ensuring compliance to financial legal requirements. AS a Factory Controller, you will be an active member of the Factory Leadership team driving Continuous Improvement and factory strategy.
Key responsibilities include:
- Challenge assumptions in seeking cost improvements in factory. Seek for and support cost improvement opportunities, be an active contributor to improvement projects and initiatives validate and review proposed savings.
- Coordinate reporting of actuals (including organizing and overseeing timeliness and accuracy of period-end close, and promoting ownership of data at source); and forecasts for the factory; ensure transparency of this process; follow up and monitoring of progress to close gaps, ensuring Nestle financial policies, Accounting Standards and Costing Standards are followed.
- Participate in business planning; prepare and coordinate the factory budget with factory management; Perform revisions or simulations if needed.
- Develop, control and ensure robust evaluations of capital investment plans and requests.
- Ensure clear control and visibility of assets and liabilities, including the development, implementation and compliance with internal controls.
- Coach and develop the factory finance personnel as individuals and as a team, including career and succession planning.
- Promote clear understanding of financial key figures and costing within the factory, including organizing training sessions for non-specialists.
- Ensure full transparency of costs and financial impact to the organization of major or strategic decisions relating to the factory.
- Organize internal and external benchmarking of factory performance and factory product costs.
- Coordinate and be key contact for internal and external audits within the factory.
- University degree in Finance , other Financial qualifications.
- Prior experience in Finance function within a factory.
- Fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) industry experience.
- Experience within a network organization (internal and external providers).
- Proficiency in English.
- Ready to relocate to other regions of Russia.
- Good knowledge of business principles and best practices to ensure sustainability of business and drive continuous improvement.
- Good knowledge and understanding of the manufacturing conversion process, industrial footprint and physical / technical aspects of a factory.
- Thorough knowledge of international accounting & reporting guidelines.
- Good networking skills to manage internal stakeholders and external partners benefiting sustainability of factory operations.
- Good analysis using the relevant systems and applications (SAP,MS Office).
- Solid skills in planning and costing processes to design and manage internal control systems for all scenarios (Own manufacturing, co-manufacturing).
Compensation & benefits:
- Fixed monthly salary (depending on experience)